- COMPANY SETUP
- Finance & Banking
- Refer & Earn
Approximate Processing Time
- License:5 business days
- Establishment card:3 business days
- Visa application process:7 to 10 business days
- E-channel:24 hours
Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone(SPC) is one of the latest free zones headquartered in Sharjah. SPC’s core licensing activities are publishing and printing but it also issues licenses for a huge number of activities including general trading, consultancies, e-commerce, IT, etc. It boasts of beautiful offices, a strategic location & one of the shortest incorporation times.
Advantages of SPC license:
- 0% corporate or personal income tax
- 100% foreign ownership
- Zero paid-up share capital
- Easy to set up a corporate bank account
- Option of upto a 10 year trade license
- More than 1,500 business license activities
- Flexibility on number of work visas
- Combine upto 5 activities from different sectors under 1 license
Calculate your business setup cost
Get an estimate for your desired business in your desired currency in under a minute with this cost calculator.
Types of business licenses:
An e-commerce license allows you to conduct your business in the UAE but purely online. You’d operate via online portals that will allow you to buy and sell your goods & services both locally and internationally.
Operating with a Service License means you will run a business without any tangible assets, you focus more on selling unique services to your consumer (i.e. Consultancies, Project Management, Investment Services, etc.)
Operating with a Commercial License allows you to trade in goods and sell specific services. The goods you sell can be imported and sold in the UAE, exported and sold outside the UAE or ascertained and traded solely within the UAE. With this license, you can trade almost any type of goods.
General Trading License
A General Trading License allows you to trade in more specific goods as well as general items. Almost all goods can be traded under this license and they do not need to be related.
Popular business activities at SPC:
- Computer Programming, consultancy & related activities
- Educational support activities
- Food & beverage wholesale
- Reproduction of recorded media
- Software publishing
- Radio broadcasting
- Wired telecommunication activities
- Motion picture, video and television program activities
- Publishing of books, periodicals and other publishing activities
- Printing and service activities related to printing