- COMPANY SETUP
- Finance & Banking
- Refer & Earn
About Residence Visa:
Get your residence visa and live in the UAE legally.
A residence visa or permit is a type of visa that certifies the legitimacy of an expat to reside in any emirate of the country for a specific period of time subject to the UAE’s immigration laws. The residence status is granted on a range of conditions set by the government such as business, investment, tourism or study, each of which decides the visa type and validity.
Book your free consultation
- Two passport-size pictures, as per UAE visa photo requirements
- Your entry visa
- Your original passport
- UAE visa application form
- Medical fitness test clearance certificate
- Sponsor’s legal residency/UAE citizenship proof
- UAE health insurance certificate
- For work visas – employment contract copy, employing company’s valid trade license copy and valid firm card copy
- For family visas – proof of family ties such as birth/marriage certificates