- COMPANY SETUP
- Finance & Banking
- Refer & Earn
Approximate Processing Time
License:1-2 business days
Establishment card:10 business days
Visa application process:7 business days
Launched in early 2017, Sharjah Media City (SHAMS) is a relatively new free zone targeting media startups. Not only is Sharjah the third largest emirate, but it also borders Dubai, giving businesses the desired proximity whilst catering to budget-conscious setups making it a sough-after location. SHAMS caters to businesses of all sizes, from small startups to corporate giants.
Advantages of SHAMS license:
- Wide range of business activities available on one business license
- Company documents issued within days
- 100% foreign ownership
- Physical presence not required for incorporation
- Companies have limited liability
- Ability to appoint corporate directors and managers for your company
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 0% corporate or personal income tax
- Allocation of up to 6 visas on a shared desk facility
- Located 15 minutes from Sharjah & 30 minutes from Dubai International airports respectively
Calculate your business setup cost
Get an estimate for your desired business in your desired currency in under a minute with this cost calculator.
Types of business licenses:
It allows for production, re-production, transformation and distribution of services. Service license includes rendering services as a primary objective and utilizing goods to provide them.
Selling goods within SHAMS or importing and exporting of goods. It includes movement of goods, wholesale and retail sale of goods and rendering of services related to the sale of these goods.
It allows for production, re-production, transformation and manufacturing of goods.
Popular business activities at SHAMS:
- Information & Communication
- Auto Repairs
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Wholesale & Retail Trade
- Accommodation & Food Service Activities
- Financial & Insurance Activities
- Transportation & Storage
- Administrative & Support Service Activities