- COMPANY SETUP
- Finance & Banking
- Refer & Earn
About Dependent Visa:
Now you can sponsor your dependents in the UAE as a business owner or an employee regardless of the profession, provided you meet the minimum salary requirement, show proof of relationship and dependency, ability to house and financially support your dependents while residing in the UAE. Documents showing relation and dependency not issued in the UAE must be legalized and attested by the UAE Consulate from your home country and then by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
Book your free consultation
- Sponsor’s passport with residence visa and Emirates ID
- Dependents’ passport copies
- Dependents’ passport-size photo
- Attested marriage certificate (MOFA, country attestation, Arabic translation)
Minimum salary requirements:
- For male expatriates: AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 plus accommodation.
- For female expatriates: AED 10,000 or AED 8,000 plus accommodation.
- The minimum monthly salary to sponsor parents and parents-in-law is AED 20,000.
Proof of relationship and dependency:
- Marriage certificate (attested & translated copy).
- Birth certificate for children (attested & translated copy).
- With a non-objection certificate from the biological parent for stepchildren.
- With legal adoption papers for adopted children.
- Sponsor’s birth certificate for parents.
- Additional documents to show proof of parents’ dependency may be required.
A sponsor may also apply for dependent visas for parents-in-law by submitting a marriage certificate and the spouse’s birth certificate. In this way, a connection between the sponsor and the parents-in-law can be established.
Proof of domicile:
The sponsor must be able to show that the dependent will have a decent place to stay while residing in the UAE, that the domicile will have enough rooms for the number of dependents, and that the domicile actually has active utilities.
- Tenancy contract or title deed.
- At least 1 bedroom for immediate family – spouse and children.
- At least 2 bedrooms for extended family – parents or parents-in-law.
- Recent utility bills (DEWA, SEWA, ADDC, etc.)
In addition to this, family members over 18 years of age have to pass the medical fitness test from a health centre approved by the UAE government.