- COMPANY SETUP
- Finance & Banking
Established in 2016, the Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park Free Zone(SRTIP) aims to develop and manage an innovative ecosystem that promotes research and development and supports enterprise activities and the collaboration of industry, government and academia. SRTIP is focused on six research areas – water management, renewable energy, environmental technology, transport & logistics, digitalization and smart manufacturing.
Advantages of SRTIP license:
- 100% foreign ownership
- Cost-effective licensing and leasing space
- 100% exemption from corporate and personal income taxes
- Unlimited access to Innovation Lounge at SRTI Park
- Fast-tracked business establishment
- Access to professional networking events
- Access to University City students and researchers
- Accessibility to local, regional and international markets
- A critical mass of sector knowledge and talent
Calculate your business setup cost
Get an estimate for your desired business in your desired currency in under a minute with this cost calculator.
Types of business licenses:
This license type is issued to businesses engaged in manufacturing activities that transform natural materials and resources into final products. This license covers industries such as gold and precious metals manufacturing.
This license type is issued to businesses that are service providers, artisans or craftsmen. Examples of companies that apply for this type of license include medical services, beauty salons and repair services.
To set up a business in the UAE that involves the buying and selling of goods, you need to obtain a trading license. This license can cover companies in import and export, sales, general stores, etc.
Popular business activities at SRTIP: