- COMPANY SETUP
- Finance & Banking
Approximate Processing Time
License:1 business day
Visa application process:3-5 business days
This free zone is an ideal place for those looking to establish a company in the emirate with the primary activity being either assembly, distribution, or manufacturing plants and warehouses. Those looking to establish trading offices can also find solutions in this free zone. FFZA is located next to the Port of Fujairah and is well-placed to offer investors and business owners an excellent infrastructure to accommodate their key needs when running a business in the UAE that can deal domestically and internationally.
Advantages of FFZA license:
- Investor-oriented policies
- Variety of investment fields
- Efficient and cost-effective investment facilitation
- 100% investment security
- Unmatched economy with low tariffs
- Accessibility to major shipping routes, an exceptional port and international airport
- State policies permit full repatriation of profit and capital
- State-of-the-art communication system
- Opportunity for investment in shipping and agriculture, tourism
- Government has investor friendly policies
- Freedom for business owner to choose from wide range of investment fields
- Multi-access to neighbouring and global markets by land, sea and air
Calculate your business setup cost
Get an estimate for your desired business in your desired currency in under a minute with this cost calculator.
Types of business licenses:
To set up a business in Dubai that involves the buying and selling of goods, you need to obtain a trading license. This license can cover companies in import and export, sales, general stores, etc.
This license type is issued to businesses engaged in manufacturing activities that transform natural materials and resources into final products. This license covers industries such as gold and precious metals manufacturing.
This license type is issued to businesses that are service providers, artisans or craftsmen. Examples of companies that apply for this type of license include medical services, beauty salons and repair services.
Popular business activities at FFZA:
- General Trading
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Facilities Management
- Delivery Services