- COMPANY SETUP
- Finance & Banking
- Refer & Earn
Approximate Processing Time
Average setup time:3 - 6 months
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is the leading financial hub for the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA). With world-renowned retail and dining venues, a dynamic art & culture scene, residential apartments, hotels, public spaces & a proven independent judicial system with an English common law framework called Dubai Financial Services Authority(DFSA) – DIFC continues to be one of Dubai’s most sought-after business and lifestyle destinations with a vision is to drive the future of finance.
Advantages of DIFC license:
- Legal framework supports cross-border activities
- Well-positioned to harness the potential of emerging markets
- The largest fund domicile in the region
- 100% exemption from corporate and income taxes
- No restrictions on capital repatriation
- World-class independent regulatory environment
Calculate your business setup cost
Get an estimate for your desired business in your desired currency in under a minute with this cost calculator.
Types of business licenses:
To set up a business in Dubai that involves the buying and selling of goods, you need to obtain a trading license. This license can cover companies in import and export, sales, general stores, etc.
This license type is issued to businesses engaged in manufacturing activities that transform natural materials and resources into final products. This license covers industries such as gold and precious metals manufacturing.
This license type is issued to businesses that are service providers, artisans or craftsmen. Examples of companies that apply for this type of license include medical services, beauty salons and repair services.
Popular business activities at DIFC:
- Ancillary services
- Asset management and fund registration
- Banking services
- Business processing operations
- Capital markets
- Islamic finance
- Reinsurance and captive insurance