- COMPANY SETUP
- Finance & Banking
- Refer & Earn
Approximate Processing Time
- License:4-5 weeks (approximate)
- Establishment card:2-3 business days
- Visa application process:2-3 business days
- Medical and visa stamping2-3 business days
Spanning more than 10 sq. km., Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) offers an exceptional platform to launch your business with key infrastructure and support systems readily accessible. ADAFZ consists of 5 commercial districts: Logistics Park, Business Park, Destination Village, Al Falah District and Airport City.
Advantages of ADAFZ license:
- 100% corporate and income tax exemptions
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No custom duties
- Proximity to the airport to facilitate imports and exports
- Quick and simple registration and licensing
- 24/7 security and access to facilities
- In-house IT and telecommunications services
- Independent regulations
- Easy access to regional markets
Calculate your business setup cost
Get an estimate for your desired business in your desired currency in under a minute with this cost calculator.
Types of business licenses:
To set up a business in Dubai that involves the buying and selling of goods, you need to obtain a trading licence. This licence can cover companies in import and export, sales, general stores, etc.
This license type is issued to businesses engaged in manufacturing activities that transform natural materials and resources into final products. This license covers industries such as gold and precious metals manufacturing.
This license type is issued to businesses that are service providers, artisans or craftsmen. Examples of companies that apply for this type of license include medical services, beauty salons and repair services.
Popular business activities at ADAFZ:
- General Trading
- Facilities Management
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Delivery Services
Need more information? Contact us
Chat with us